Braided Hoses & Garden Tubing
have excellent resistance to inside and outside pressure because they are designed with hard chloride-vinyl resin between inside and outside and also have a good flexibility.
1. Highly Flexible and light weight
2. The transparent hoses show inner movement
3. Good resistance to chemicals, pressure and abrasion, ideal for transporting powders and granular materials
1. For agriculture, industry, construction, engineering and shipping
2. For suction and discharge operation
3. For protective covering of electrical wiring
4. For transporting chemical and powders
5. For water supply and drainage system that demands flexibility
6. For drawing water from well and tankers
7. For transporting oil for industry
8. For transporting concrete
9. For suction operations in civil and engineering and mining
1. Available in all sizes up to 2’’ and in various wall thickness.
2. These are light in weight and have high flexibility
3. Available in 30mtr coils and in 100mtr coils for ¾’’ only
4. High grade translucent material
5. Various attractive colors having permanent glossy finish
1. For pneumatic air control systems
2. For gardening
3. For building construction
4. For automobile industry
Braided Hose Pipes
The Braided PVC pipe has built in meticulously selected yarn, braided between inner and outer layers for a best
1. It is resistant to pressure, chemicals, alkalis, acids and oil.
2. It can be used in all climatic conditions.
1. Air / pneumatic
2. Rock drilling
3. Car washing
4. Water hose
5. Super spray
HDPE Pipes & Fitting
Even in heavy–land areas, where only the strongest –galvanized iron, cement and asbestos survive; plastic, in the form of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) has scored beyond doubt.
1. Conforming to IS: 4984
2. Bending Radius is 25 times the pipe diameter
3. Excellent elastic properties ensure absorption of soil movements, stresses and hydraulic pressures
4. Minimum frictional losses due to smooth inner surface, increasing 30-40% more water per hour
5. Super strong, Extra long life
6. Abrasion & Chemical Resistant
7. Light Weight
20mm to 400mm in different pressure class and in different grades of HDPE (PE 63, PE 80 & PE 100).
1. For Agriculture:- Spraying pesticides, long length delivery of water, Suction and delivery hose, from bore wells, air compressors, Lift irrigation schemes, and with submersible pumps Lifting water
2. For Potable Water Supply: In urban and rural areas even in sub zero temperatures at high altitudes
3. For Industrial Use: Conveying corrosive effluents of chemicals, air conditioning and ducting, compressed air supply, chilled water circulation, in sewage & drainage, conveying acids
4. For carrying Natural gas, coal gas, Bio-gas etc. For domestic and Industrial purposes
Tirupati Irrigation System Pvt Ltd
Plain Ended/Self Socketed Pipes with Solvent Cement Joints
The use of PVC for production of pipes is one of the most important development in helping to fulfill the basic need of clean and hygienic water. Kisan (Tirupati Irrigation System Pvt Ltd) uPVC pipes are made from highest grade quality resin.
Kisan (Tirupati Irrigation System Pvt Ltd) Self socketed pipes have one end self socketed and the other end plain, which fit snugly, doing away with the need for couplers. They are made on the latest state of the art extrusion machines and are available in a range from 20mm to 400mm OD. The sophisticated control system ensures end product for quality surpassing the BIS and ISO requirements.
1. Manufactured as per is: IS 4985 specifications
2. Economical: Esay to fit installation process saves time, minimizes labour and regular maintenance costs
3. Light weight: Weighs 1/6th of steel pipes and 1/8th of lead pipes thus making it easy to handle, transport and install
4. High resistance: High resistance to fire, chemicals and corrosion, leads to increased safety
5. Thermal expansion: Low thermal conductivity makes it ideal for irrigation regardless of climatic conditions
6. Durability: High inert strength and inbuilt resilience makes pipes immune to galvanic and
electrolytic action thereby ensuring greater durability
7. High quality & reliability
Installation Procedure (Ring fit pipes jointing)
1. Inspect the pipe and fitting to ensure that they match perfectly
2. Cut the pipe square using a hacksaw then remove burr and even surface using a flier.
3. Sand paper the outside and inside the fittings, wipe clean using a clean brush.
4. Apply solvent cement evenly not more not less with soft brush on the outside of pipe and inside of the fittings.
5. Insert the pipe in fitting and turn it through 180* to ensure even distribution of PVC solvent cement.
6. Hold the joint for 2 minutes and ensure pipe doesnot slip out of fitting.
7. Wipe and clean the excess PVC solvent cement from entire surface of joint and keep undisturbed for atleast 30 minutes.
1. Irrigation Scheme
2. Tube well
3. Gobar gas Line
4. Rainwater drainage
5. Drinking water supply lines for potable water services
6. Sewerage and waste lines
7. Main line for sprinklers/drip pipeline
8. Underground or open pipeline
9. Telecommunication and cable ducting
10. Installation for brewery pipelines
11. Horticultural and green house technology
12. Installation in chemical plants
13. Surface water drainage
14. Factory supply lines, etc
Drip Irrigation System
We are known as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of DRIP Irrigation System. The irrigation systems are fabricated using the finest quality basic material sourced from the trustworthy associates of the market and designed is in compliance with the global quality standards. Moreover, these DRIP Irrigation Systems are appreciated by our clients for the features like easy to use feature and high efficiency. These irrigation systems are widely used in various electrical industries.